Are you looking for a corporate law firm to provide legal services? If you are looking for legal advice from an experienced corporate or business lawyer in Edmonton, contact Ace Law as we are here to help!
Ace Law Group offers a complete range of corporate legal services that compliment your more significant strategic objectives.
At Ace Law Group, our business lawyers help clients choose the best business structure for the organization while paying close attention and consideration to legal issues such as personal liability, tax, financial matters and efficiency.
Whether carrying on business as a partnership or a corporation, any business that has more than one owner should consider a partnership or shareholders agreement to mitigate possible issues, including:
- Management and voting rights
- Financing requirements
- Transfer of Ownership Interests
PURCHASE/SALE OF BUSINESS:
The purchase or sale of a business is one of the most significant and essential transactions with which to proceed.
Ace Law Group provides critical legal advice from the very outset to assist with:
- Due diligence in evaluating potential deals
- Negotiating offers or letters of intent
- Structuring the transaction, whether it is assets or shares
- Closing the deal – without surprises and ensuring you get what you bargained for
- Discussing and providing necessary legal opinions
Managing your small business’s taxes every year can be a daunting task and should not be taken lightly.
In addition to your obligations to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), corporations must also file annual returns with Corporations Canada. Regardless of size, all businesses must ensure that they fulfill these obligations.